Collection of Your Information
Celatica LLC may collect personal information in connection with your use or purchase of Celatica LLC’s products and services at the Celatica LLC Mall through your use of the Site, which may include information provided in connection with the following activities:
- Registering or filling in forms on the Celatica LLC Site. This includes information you may provide when you request additional information about Celatica LLC’s products and services or sign up to receive Celatica LLC’s e-mail newsletters or coupons.
- Completing a profile or uploading goals to the Site,
- Purchasing any product or service from the Celatica LLC Site,
- Providing design or product feedback or making other submissions to Celatica LLC.
- Requesting information or assistance from Celatica LLC. Celatica LLC may also keep a copy of any communications or correspondence you may send to it, including any e-mail communications.
- Participating or responding to consumer survey or requests for consumer’s opinions, concerns, and preferences regarding Celatica LLC’s products and services.
- Participating in consumer contests, sweepstakes and other promotions.
The personal information that Celatica LLC may collect may include your name, username, password, email address, age, date of birth, gender, address, telephone number, credit card and debit card numbers (with expiration dates), personal preferences, and any other personal information that you choose to include in your profile, your submissions of your goals to Celatica LLC, or in other communications to Celatica LLC. You represent and warrant that you have the right and authority or have obtained all necessary consents to provide any information, including any personal information of another individual that is provided by you to Celatica LLC.
Like many websites, Celatica LLC utilizes “cookies” to maintain a record of your visit to the Site. A cookie is a small text file that is transferred by a web server and stored on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device. It can only be read by the server that sent it to you. This information does not identify you personally and you remain anonymous unless you have otherwise provided Celatica LLC with personal information.
Cookies help Celatica LLC to improve the Site and to deliver more personalized service by enabling Celatica LLC to estimate audience size and usage patterns; to store information about your preferences; to speed up your searches and to recognize you when you return to the Site.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. If you would prefer to prevent your computer from accepting Celatica LLC’s cookies, you may follow your Internet browser’s steps for doing so. Please note, however, that if you do disable cookies from your browser, you may not be able to access certain sections of the Site.
Third Party Analytics and Tracking
Protection of Your Information
To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy and facilitate the appropriate use of information, Celatica LLC uses physical, technological and administrative procedures to protect the personal information that Celatica LLC collects from loss, unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or other misuse.
Nevertheless, Internet or wireless transmissions are never completely private or secure. You understand that any messages or information you send to the Site may be read or intercepted by others. If you have any questions about the security of personal information collected by Celatica LLC, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use of Your Personal information
When Celatica LLC collects your personal information, Celatica LLC may use such personal information internally, separately or in combination with pre-existing information, for the following purposes:
- To develop, enhance, market, sell or otherwise provide information, products or services
- To customize your experience or homepage on the Site;
- To contact you and to respond to any communications that you may have had with us;
- To establish and conduct commercial relationships, including to process purchases or other transactions and to conduct or administer other transactions that you may engage in with Celatica LLC;
- To conduct or administer contests, sweepstakes or other promotions in which you have participated;
- To develop and manage Celatica LLC's business and operations;
- As permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements or provisions;
- To detect and protect Celatica LLC and other third parties against error, negligence, breach of contract, fraud, theft and other illegal activity, and to audit compliance with Celatica LLC’s policies and contractual obligations;
- To troubleshoot problems with the Site;
- To engage in business transactions, including the purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, securitization or financing involving Celatica LLC;
- For any other purpose to which you consent.
Personal information collected by Celatica LLC may be transferred to, stored and processed in the United States and outside the United States. While in another jurisdiction for processing, the information may be accessed by the courts, law enforcement, and national security authorities of that jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Information
Celatica LLC may disclose your personal information to its subsidiaries or affiliates and to third parties whom Celatica LLC hires to provide services on Celatica LLC’s behalf, including, but not limited to, support services, website services, delivering promotional materials, contests, sweepstakes and other promotions, and answering customer questions about Celatica LLC’s products and services. These subsidiaries, affiliates and third parties may be located overseas. Celatica LLC will only provide those third parties with the personal information that they need to deliver the services to Celatica LLC and/or on Celatica LLC’s behalf. Celatica LLC will not disclose your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes without obtaining prior affirmative consent. In the event that Celatica LLC is involved in a business transaction, including the purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, and securitization or financing involving Celatica LLC, you consent to your personal information and any other information Celatica LLC may have collected being transferred to another party in connection with such transaction. You also consent to Celatica LLC disclosing your personal information to legal, financial, insurance, or other advisors in connection with such business transaction or management of all or part of Celatica LLC’s business or operations; as consented to by you from time to time, including to fulfill any other purposes that are identified when the personal information is collected; or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
Retention of Your Personal information
The personal information that you provide will be retained by Celatica LLC in accordance with applicable laws. However, Celatica LLC will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information it holds if it is no longer needed for Celatica LLC business purposes.
Celatica LLC recognizes the privacy interests of children and Celatica LLC encourages parents and guardians to take an active role in their children's online activities and interests. The Site is not intended for children under the age of 18. Celatica LLC does not target its services or the Site to children under 18. Celatica LLC does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18.
Choice and Opt-Out Preferences
Celatica LLC does not collect your personal information unless you choose to provide it. If, at any time, you prefer not to receive further email communications from Celatica LLC (except in connection with information, products or services that you specifically request), you will have the ability to unsubscribe from such communications by means of a link provided in every broadcast e-mail that is sent to you by Celatica LLC. If, at any time, you prefer not to receive any other form of communication from Celatica LLC, you will have the ability to unsubscribe from such communications by contacting: privacy@Celatica.com.
Access and Correction
Celatica LLC will take reasonable steps to ensure the personal information it holds is accurate, complete and up to date. Upon your written request, subject to certain exceptions provided by law, Celatica LLC will inform you of the existence, use and disclosure of your personal information and give you access to that information. Additionally, if you have any questions or inquiries relating to our privacy practices or procedures, or if you believe that the personal information that Celatica LLC holds about you is not accurate, complete or up to date you may write to Celatica LLC at the address provided below. If you are able to establish that the information is not accurate, complete or up to date, Celatica LLC will take reasonable steps to correct the information so that it is accurate, complete and up to date.
Request for Access and Correction, Questions or Comments
Celatica LLC, Inc.
294 Cherry Ave.
Long Beach, CA 90802